Metal Detecting. Beach and Land Metal detecting!

Metal detecting uk. Beach and Land metal detecting.

This is a blog of my finds and experiences as a metal detector in the South East of England.

This blog features tips and advice for beginners, as well as being an archive of my most favourite finds and experiences as a metal detectorist around these parts. Excellent resource sites are also featured here.


Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy New Year!

Managed to get out to a pre New year hunt with Greg and Laura.  Found some lovely little pieces including a hammered. and a cartwheel penny!

But...I lost my phone.  Not entirely bothered about the phone, but the video footage of my daughters first Sports day and Christmas on it.  My fault, as I should have backed it all up!

Anyhow, here's the video.  Hope you enjoy it:

No comments:

Post a Comment