Metal Detecting. Beach and Land Metal detecting!

Metal detecting uk. Beach and Land metal detecting.

This is a blog of my finds and experiences as a metal detector in the South East of England.

This blog features tips and advice for beginners, as well as being an archive of my most favourite finds and experiences as a metal detectorist around these parts. Excellent resource sites are also featured here.


Saturday 12 May 2012

Cscope 4pi review and test!

So, I've managed to get my hands on a CSCOPE 4PI for testing! It's a beach detector. And it's good! Check the video for my review:

1 comment:

  1. wardgreene@hotmail.com17 October 2013 at 10:06

    I bought my first Cscope detector in 1973....it was basically a long grey plastic tube with the electronics inside at top of the handle. Ordered it from UK and they posted it to me in Australia. It was wonderful.I already had a couple of good American detectors,but the Cs cope I bought for beach work. Sadly something inside went wrong while it was sitting on top of my wardrobe for a few months while I was busy at work. A friend bought it cheaply,not working. But when working,it was great. No idea what went wrong,and there was nobody here to bring it to. Now I think maybe time to buy another Cscope....after missing my old one for 40 years !!

    ReplyDelete