Metal Detecting. Beach and Land Metal detecting!

Metal detecting uk. Beach and Land metal detecting.

This is a blog of my finds and experiences as a metal detector in the South East of England.

This blog features tips and advice for beginners, as well as being an archive of my most favourite finds and experiences as a metal detectorist around these parts. Excellent resource sites are also featured here.


Sunday 29 August 2010

C-scope 3MX review (Video)

Here is a review to go alongside my written review, which is available here.

Just a friendly review, from my own experience with the machine. I hope that anyone looking to buy a 3MX will get something positive from the review.

The forums.

3 comments:

  1. Nice review!
    OJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for a very good & helpfull video, i have had a 3mx for a year and i think its great, but i am worried, as you seem to get better depth than i do. I tried an air test that c scope suggested and a 10p coin should be detectected at 28cm from the coil, they said, well mine detects it at 23 cm. Have you tried this test? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, there! Sorry about the wait. For some reason my blog doesn't notify me when i get a comment! Thanks for contact through forums.

    I haven't tried this test, no. But I would say that it depends on the type of soil etc. There are always a lot of factors to be taken into account when talking about depth. Simple things like damp ground etc all have an effect.

    For example, check this video of mine out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hk7_3gFNjSo

    You can see in that that I'm digging over a foot in pebbles. That's very, very deep...

    ReplyDelete